Al Wathba Cycle Track
- 24° 9'43.89"N
- From Abu Dhabi or Khalifa City take the Al Ain Road.
- Approximately 10 minutes down the road take Exit 47 (Signposted to Emirates International Endurance Village).
- Heading straight you will pass over the Truck Road and reach a roundabout at Al Wathba Palace. Take the second exit heading straight through and following the sign to Emirates International Endurance Village.
- With the Camel Track on your right you will reach the second roundabout. Take the third exit turning left.
- Follow the road for a few hundred metres and take the first right with the sign to Emirates International Endurance Village.
- Follow this road for a few minutes, passing a tree plantation on the left and up and over a small hill. AT the bottom of the hill you will reach a roundabout.
- Take the second exit to head straight through the roundabout, again following the sign to Emirates International Endurance Village.
- You will see the Al Wathba mountain almost right ahead. Take the first left.
- Follow this road for several minutes until you reach the cycle track.
NOTE: there is a private property sign stating no entry after the final turn left. This land is privately owned and we are granted special permission to access. Please watch out for horses and drive safely. Do not litter and be mindful that access privileges could be removed at any time.
The some activities at the Emirates International Endurance Village might close the track. Check out the latest schedule for more information.